31" Oversize Fair Trade Banana Bark Round Basket
An eye-catching statement piece for your table or wall. This intricately crafted jumbo decorative bowl is part of our fair trade collection. It's woven together from dyed raffia fiber and banana bark. Handwoven by a cooperative of women throughout Uganda. Each woman is paid a living wage and offered the opportunity to share a time-honored tradition of basket weaving for a global audience.
- Approximately 31” D x 7.5” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana bark
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water. If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading
- Avoid moisture or temperate changes when possible