Black + Sand Atelier Petite Vase
A carefully dyed petite sisal fiber and sweet grass vase makes a stunning statement piece. One or more of these vases, will make a globally conscious and stylistic addition to your home. Style it on your shelf or kitchen table for a globally inspired look.
- Approximately 4.4” D x 4.4” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water. If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading
- Avoid moisture or temperate changes when possible
Meaning & Purpose:
These delicately textured and handcrafted vases were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda. They use the sisal agave plant and sweet grass to weave them together.